Glasgow Angling Centre is hosting another fantastic March Open Weekend to celebrate the start of the new season. This year we have an action packed 3 days to help you become a better angler and to increase your enjoyment of the sport. We also have some of the biggest names in fishing to help and advise you on any aspect of tackle or technique, as well as offering fantastic deals on all the major tackle brands and product ranges. So if you are looking for rods, reels, clothing, luggage and loads more at fantastic prices, you don’t want to miss the Open Weekend!
Open Weekend Opening Times
- Friday 6th – Open 8am – 6pm
- Saturday 7th – Open 8am – 6pm
- Sunday 8th – Open 9am – 5.00pm
What To Expect Over The 3 Days
- Loads of help and advice to help you become a better angler
- Meet the biggest names in fishing, including: Stevie Munn, Paul Proctor, Billy Buckley, Mike Thrussell, Hywel Morgan, Paul Young and many more.
- Huge discounts on all the biggest brands: Hardy, Greys, Daiwa, Savage Gear, Simms, Patagonia and Shakespeare to name just a few.
- Fly tying demos, fishing advice, presentations and loads more
- Casting Competition with fantastic prizes on offer
- Learn and improve your Lure fishing with our exclusive lure tank
- Learn all about outboard engines, motors and related services, courtesy of Clyde Outboard Services
- Free Parking
- On-site Food & Refreshments
- Snack/Sitting Area
- Clean customer Toilets
- Casting Pool to try rods and to see demos of new and exciting rods for 2015
- Grab one of your favourite fishing magazines for Free
The Open Weekend has such a unique atmosphere. People from far and wide flock to our 30,000 square foot fishing superstore to rub shoulders with the biggest names in fishing. However it also gives anglers the opportunity to share experiences, meet new faces and to express their passion for the great outdoors and love for the sport.