Leyland and District Sea Angling Club fished their latest match at Fleetwood. Here are the results of a poor-ish day’s fishing.
- Neil Stoneley with 2 Tope pups at 38cm & 24cm and 1 eel scoring a total of 33 points
- Nigel Thompson with 1 Tope pup scoring 16 points and also the biggest fish at 40cm
- Stuart Pilkington with 1 Tope pup at 37cm scoring 13 points
- Peter Pilkington with a 35cm Tope pup at 11 points.
Tope score half points up to 70cm. Martin Darwin won the raffle.
Fleetwood and District Angling Club fished their latest match from Marine beach to Dronsfield Road. Conditions were okay, not to rough and not bad for weed.
Most fish caught were tope and plaice. Twenty six anglers fished, only eight caught fish. There was no one part of the venue better than others.
Congratulations to Barry Critchley who ended up top rod on the day, with a bass and tope.
- Barry Critchley 1 bass 1 tope for 42 points wins £52
- David Hoyle 1 plaice 1 tope for 24 points wins £31
- David Bayliss 2 plaice 1 smoothhound for 18 points wins £21
- Jamie Hay 1 tope for 8 points
- Trevor Barnett 1 smoothhound 1 flounder for 5 1/2 points
- Tony Thorpe 1 tope for 5 points
- Alex Garden 1 plaice for 4 points
- Dave Norton 1 plaice for 3 points
Biggest fish Barry Critchley bass 40cm worth 30 points wins £26
Next week we are at five bar gate fishing 1.30 to 4.30 pm.