Bristle booms

by David Proudfoot

Bristle booms – a fine plastic boom that has its ends blobbed on a hot surface and attached at one end to the trace body with a hook snood at the other. Also known as a matchstick boom.

Facebook Comments Box

You may also like

Leave a Comment

I accept the Privacy Policy

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.