How to fish from the shore for bass, pollack and wrasse and how to find the best fishing spots! The tackle and the rigs that John uses for the above species and how to identify likely habitat are described. John walks you through how to find the best fishing marks, then how recce them and and shows you how to catch some incredible winter wrasse.
Here are links to some of the tackle that I used in this video. I hope it helps.
- 2” wiggleys – https://bit.ly/38JHgzz
- Barrel Swivel – https://bit.ly/3oH7V5q
- C&R Chinu – https://bit.ly/39oB3YE
- Flouro – Trilene – https://bit.ly/3inoAJb
- Sidewinder Skerries Eel – https://bit.ly/3srYYzs
- Spinner – https://bit.ly/35B8Mx2
- Penn Clash II 3000 – https://bit.ly/2LvsROw
- Braid – Powerpro – https://bit.ly/3bBNfIi