Thanks to the folks at Glasgow Angling Centre, we can offer the Ron Thomson Traveller Beach Rod featured in our review.
All you have to do is post something fishing related on our Facebook page page between now and Sunday 8th December 2013. It can be a question, a comment, a request to see something on the site, a fishing report or a catch picture in fact anything as long as it relates to sea angling or the marine environment.
The winner will be a random selection from the items posted. The full rules and conditions can be viewed below.
1. These Terms and Conditions relate to the Planet Sea Fishing Ron Thomson Traveller Beach Rod promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entries close on 8th December 2013. The winner will be notified the following week. The prize is not exchangeable for cash. The winner must have posted a picture, report or question on the Planet Sea Fishing Facebook page.
3. Employees of Planet Sea Fishing, its advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion prize consists of the Fishing Ron Thomson Traveller Beach Rod used in the review posted on the website. The rod was used for review purposes but in excellent condition.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn at the end of the promotion from those who have posted a picture, report or question on the Planet Sea Fishing Facebook page. The winner will be notified by their Facebook email following the contest. If any winner does not claim their prize by return email within 2 weeks of original notification by email, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. In all cases, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting inappropriate or offensive material, or for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
7. Entrants are identified by the Facebook details used to submit the entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a Facebook account belonging to any other person.
8. You acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to you in relation to the Promotion. You agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this Promotion. All information you provide in connection with this Promotion is to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
9. While the rod has been supplied by Glasgow Angling Centre the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with GAC and that GAC has no liability to you in relation to the Promotion.
10.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of UK Courts. References to time and dates in these Terms and Conditions are references to UK times and dates.
11. Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. Planet Sea Fishing has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.