The biggest free fishing event in the UK is back at the Glasgow Angling Centre. The September 2013 event promises to be bigger and more exciting than previous years and takes place from Friday 26th through to Sunday the 28th. The organisers have pulled out all the stops to bring you the biggest and best names in fishing, best bargains on a huge selection of big brands including Hardy Greys, Daiwa, Savage Gear, Shakespeare and a variety of free activities to help you become a better angler.
The event has got something for everyone as there is so much to see and do over the 3 days:
- Loads of help and advice to help you become a better angler
- Meet the biggest names in fishing, including: Matt Hayes, Ian Gordon, Mike Thrussell, Hywel Morgan, Paul Young and many more.
- Huge discounts on all the biggest brands: Hardy, Greys, Daiwa, Savage Gear, Simms, Patagonia and Shakespeare to name just a few.
- Fly tying demos, fishing advice, presentations and loads more
- Casting Competition with fantastic prizes on offer
- Learn and improve your Lure fishing with our exclusive lure tank
- Learn all about outboard engines, motors and related services, courtesy of Clyde Outboard Services
- Free Parking
- On-site Food & Refreshments
- Snack/Sitting Area
- Clean customer Toilets
- Casting Pool to try rods and to see demos of new and exciting rods for 2014
- Grab one of your favourite fishing magazines for Free